How to train your cat to wear clothes?
– You should begin training your dog to wear the clothes from two months old.
– Start with the things without sleeves, since all dogs do not like them.
– When buying shoes, first choose lighter models, like socks.
– Put them on the fore feet, play with the dog, let him see and walk in them.
– Watch the dog walking on not slippery surface.
– Every day increase the time spent in shoes.
– When the dog gets used to have shoes on the fore feet, you can put shoes on the hind feet. Use the same approach.
– Try to set dressing time as a game. If the animal behaves well, give him a treat.
– Do not hurry during the dressing in order not to hurt the dog.
– If your pet growls or is aggressive, never shout at him, try to take his attention to something else.
– Go for a walk with the dressed animal only after he stops noticing his clothes and shoes on.
– The dog should wear clothing for every walk to get it associated with the dressing.
Applying these rules while dressing your pet, you will make clothing a necessity for the animal. And in the future when he sees a new outfit, your dog will show his joy in the way he can.